RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
zero_2551

games wont load for FSD3

so i gave my mate my xbox a while ago as he moved some where out in the boons with no internet and he had a problem launching games from FSD but they work fine from the xbox menu so it wasnt really a problem for him, now that ive got it back its driving me nuts. ive tried using the updater in FSD but it couldnt do thing thing

ive been out of the jtag loop for a 6-8months so i dont know if theres been a new FSD update 

Dash 3.0b rev 775

Kernel 2.0.13747.0

any info on what i should/need to do would be awesome 

probably should start with updating my xbox dash now that ive written this all out

• Like 3

so i gave my mate my xbox a while ago as he moved some where out in the boons with no internet and he had a problem launching games from FSD but they work fine from the xbox menu so it wasnt really a problem for him, now that ive got it back its driving me nuts. ive tried using the updater in FSD but it couldnt do thing thing

ive been out of the jtag loop for a 6-8months so i dont know if theres been a new FSD update

Dash 3.0b rev 775

Kernel 2.0.13747.0

any info on what i should/need to do would be awesome

probably should start with updating my xbox dash now that ive written this all out

Updating your dashboard and dash-launch would be a good place to start,

FSD is no longer being worked on so there will be no new updates coming out for that, how ever there is a new dash called aurora that is being worked on i highly recommend updating to that instead of using the out dated fsd as its just much better all round in my opinion, you can find it on the site just search aurora 0.4b

Sent from my fingers

• Like 1