RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Raoufe

[help] System Link Servers

hello gase, i have problem with servers when  i press A to connect a server i see that " unable to join game session " in black ops 2 

and i have the last update n: 18

• Like 2

It's a connection issue, maybe you have too high ping? maybe you don't have all the DLC they have etc. etc. there are many reasons for these errors)

DLC, i have DLC 4 apocalypse and i don't have high ping (5 MB)

Do you literally have ALL DLC installed? not just the packs, but also Season Pass...?

Ping isn't measured in MB... it's measured in milliseconds... and it's not something you can see like that, it really depends on where in the world whoever you connect to is at, meaning, if you try to connect with someone in the other side of the world, it's likely to take quite a bit longer then if you would try to connect to your next door neighbour... however, it may also be the other way around depending on the connection you have, and the connection the one you connect to...

i think the problem is the DLC because my ping is minimum:36, medium:41, maximum: 55 so give the link of DLC's pls

i think the problem is the DLC because my ping is minimum:36, medium:41, maximum: 55 so give the link of DLC's pls

We don't do piracy here, you'll have to search the web for the DLC you don't have...

Its because your internet sucks....I had problems all day sometimes I could join a game for a brief second but most times it just says unable to join game...I went to my brothers house with great internet speed and I was playing with 15 other players

• Like 1