RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
porchmonkey

Title_Update issue

hello there,

so im having issues using aurora 0.4ß and title_updates (in particular the most recent title_update for forza 3)

title_update 4 for MediaID 5DD89BE4 (Forza.Motorsport.3.PAL.X360-Allstars)

if i use aurora 0.4ß to download the title_update and launch forza 3, my savegame will not loaded.

error message: connect to LIVE to get a title update. the savegame is saved using a newer version.

^^ rough translation

to give you a brief overview of what i did:

a ) use aurora to scan games and download title_update for forza 3. launch game. savegame is not loaded.

a is repeatable, i did try clean installs of aurora.

b ) manually place title_update to /cache/. start xexmenu. launch game. savegame is loaded. (tried multiple times)

c ) start aurora again, launch forza 3. savegame is not loaded. ALSO title_update is removed from /cache/

d ) use xexmenu to start forza 3 again, obviously title_update is missing. so savegame is not loaded.

so IF the title_update is not present in /cache/ forza 3 does not load my savegame.

aurora deletes the title_update from /cache/. the savegame will not load.

anyone ever come across this?

regards,

porchmonkey

• Like 3

So, when you download the TU using Aurora it doesn't work? did you enable it?

The update corresponding to your MediaID on Unity seems to be correct, if you manually downloaded it from our site and installed and have it working with XEXMenu i'd assume you simply haven't enabled the TU in Aurora (effectively telling Aurora you don't want to use it)

• Like 1

So, when you download the TU using Aurora it doesn't work? did you enable it?

The update corresponding to your MediaID on Unity seems to be correct, if you manually downloaded it from our site and installed and have it working with XEXMenu i'd assume you simply haven't enabled the TU in Aurora (effectively telling Aurora you don't want to use it)

my first post and allready made a fool of myself.

never noticed the "disable tu" option before lol..

thanks to Swizzy for clearing up the issue.

• Like 1