RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
DGenerateKane

Bulletstorm TU doesn't work

The TU3 for Bulletstorm doesn't work. The version I have is MEDIA = ID 1D93E609 TITLE = ID 454108EF. I've tried downloading through Aurora, as well as manually, and every time I launce Bulletstorm with it activated, I get a message saying version mismatch and that the game has been updated to an incompatible version and kicks me back to Aurora. I don't know anywhere else to download TU's so I can't try a different one. Playing the game without it activated doesn't cause this issue.

• Like 1

The TU3 for Bulletstorm doesn't work. The version I have is MEDIA = ID 1D93E609 TITLE = ID 454108EF. I've tried downloading through Aurora, as well as manually, and every time I launce Bulletstorm with it activated, I get a message saying version mismatch and that the game has been updated to an incompatible version and kicks me back to Aurora. I don't know anywhere else to download TU's so I can't try a different one. Playing the game without it activated doesn't cause this issue.

Perhaps for the game requires mandatory DLC, try to download all the available DLC for your game.