RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
guiyu

Using FSD3.775 + DL3.14 can not play games and translate files at the same time

Hi everyone. I have a hack slim xbox360 with FSD3.775. And I use ConnectX  pludge for translate files from xbox to NAS. Then I found that the connection always broken when I was playing games.

The situation like the nings says.

I try to use the  old connectx.xex and connectx_patch.xex plugins from the FSD2.2  and find that noting happend.

Please help me. Thanks.

Your connection can only do so much, you'll have to choose, either you transfer games or you play games over the network... can't have both...

Your connection can only do so much, you'll have to choose, either you transfer games or you play games over the network... can't have both...

But I want to load the game from remote FTP server. Is there any solution to do this?

But I want to load the game from remote FTP server. Is there any solution to do this?

No, right now there is no remote FTP support, besides... Remote FTP would cause huge problems... your internet connection is not likely to be able to sustain 100Mbit/s speeds, causing major lagg if the game at all runs... on top of that, FTP doesn't really support reading a specific offset of a specific file (generally) not to mention that you initially spoke of multitasking your connection (playing a game from the network while also copying games over the network) it just doesn't work... you only have 100Mbit/s which is tops 12MB/s, if you split that into 2 pieces you'll get a possible speed cap for the game you're running which may not be enough for the game to run...

No, right now there is no remote FTP support, besides... Remote FTP would cause huge problems... your internet connection is not likely to be able to sustain 100Mbit/s speeds, causing major lagg if the game at all runs... on top of that, FTP doesn't really support reading a specific offset of a specific file (generally) not to mention that you initially spoke of multitasking your connection (playing a game from the network while also copying games over the network) it just doesn't work... you only have 100Mbit/s which is tops 12MB/s, if you split that into 2 pieces you'll get a possible speed cap for the game you're running which may not be enough for the game to run...

Forgive my poor English grammar and concepts. I am a Chinese. I mean that can I load the game from a remote server just like the NAS. I hava a QNAP 212P NAS. And I want to be able to play games on its store via network. 

Forgive my poor English grammar and concepts. I am a Chinese. I mean that can I load the game from a remote server just like the NAS. I hava a QNAP 212P NAS. And I want to be able to play games on its store via network.

That's possible with ConnectX using Samba/SMB, however... it is not possible to at the same time transfer games to the console...