RealModScene
noxeon

Game covers revert back

First of all I don't know much about what I have on my console, I know I'm on fsd3 and game covers download automatically for me. I'm trying to change cover of a specific game, so I created an account on jcqe360 (xboxunity) and pushed a cover to my xbox. What happens when I refresh the cover on the xbox now is that I see the cover changes for a second but the reverts back to the one that I dont want. What could be causing this problem?

FSD don't support the Push feature of Xbox Unity as far as i know... i could be wrong tho... However, FSD have the ability to change the cover using the webUI... use that :)

I have the same problem.. What is webUI?? I too prefer previous game covers after refreshing.. How do i apply the cover i prefer??

I have FSD but what is webUI??

..i too have tried the "push to xbox" method on xbox unity but no joy..

I have the same problem.. What is webUI?? I too prefer previous game covers after refreshing.. How do i apply the cover i prefer??

I have FSD but what is webUI??

..i too have tried the "push to xbox" method on xbox unity but no joy..

http://xboxip:9999/ <--- that's the WebUI, change "xboxip" to the IP address of your Xbox 360, usually something like 192.168.0.100