RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Yaronin

Games image is now available

Hi,

I copied some games to HDD from disk on key.
I don't see the game image in Main window, but i can see it in Quick browser.

Please guide me on how to configure this. 

Also, where can i download a user guide in English?

Thanks,

Yaron.

• Like 1

This probably means your version of the game don't have a cover on xboxunity.net, check by TitleID...

There is no user guide for Aurora, sorry =/

This probably means your version of the game don't have a cover on xboxunity.net, check by TitleID...

There is no user guide for Aurora, sorry =/

Can you please guide me what exactly to check in the game folder after extracting the ISO?

Thanks.

Can you please guide me what exactly to check in the game folder after extracting the ISO?

Thanks.

In Aurora, press Y to open the Details screen, then go 1 step right -> so you see "Subtitle" for the A button, now press A and a list of Subtitles will show, scroll down until you see "TitleID: ...." this will be what you want to have, next on your computer go to http://xboxunity.net and search for the TitleID text, if you don't find anything... let me know what game it is and what TitleID you've got...

Thanks.

I think what you are trying to say is you want your games to show up in Aurora. If that's the case you need to press Start/Content Scanning/Manage Paths/Add and under change select your games are located then scan depth all the wall up and click save and restart Aurora for it to scan.

• Like 1