RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
liujun0792

why my TU suddenly disapppear?

yesterday i use usb to transport TU,and aurora regconized TUs,backup to its own folder,ererything seems fine.but today,when i turn on my xbox360,launch into aurora,the TUs transported by usb disappeard,but the TU which download on 360 were still here.

stranger thing is,the TU files are still there as picture below

005yyi5Jjw1ensvhc14ycj31kw0w0n5j.jpg

I check every folders and all TU files were there,they just do not showed up in Y menu.Why?

as far as i konw,the folder named "20202020.........."is the place where store TU files which backup from HDD1 or download from net. And the folder named "A05577F.................." is the place where store TU files from USB MUcache. The folder named "D1688A5................" store files from USB MUcontent.

why do not aurora just store TU files in one place and do not differentiate either from hdd1 or from usb,so it wont appear two same TU in Y menu,and save storage space.

• Like 1

Well im interested into this also.

When does it download to the cache folder and when to the content folder?

I only use TUs downloaded from Unity directly from the Xbox as its reliable to the Media ID selection etc. Maybe you saw it wrong and your manually put TU was never showing. Manually putting is a hack i try to avoid it.

You can also try clearing all function and redownload it. If you have two same TUs i guess it chooses one of them and copies if its not there what would be wrong according what you say.