RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
liujun0792

two questions,help pls

1 when i use the filter "hidden multi disc",GTA V does not show up,why?i store GTA V god files in two devices.the main parts in hdd1,and other parts(from part 1 to part 4)in usbmu,so it can speed up game loading.

2 when i want to delete a game(not from file manager),must i delete TU and DLC and trainer first?or when i delete a game,it also auto delete its TU DLC and trainer?

1. GTA V is probably hidden because it doesn't have any exceptions and will hide any game that is disk # 2 or greater...

2. It doesn't delete DLC, i doubt it deletes Trainers and TU's either... but... you can clear out all TU's with the function for that, and delete DLC from the main dash (or delete it inside of Aurora first) TU's will not be deleted from the stored data, so you'd have to delete those first aswell...

1. GTA V is probably hidden because it doesn't have any exceptions and will hide any game that is disk # 2 or greater...

2. It doesn't delete DLC, i doubt it deletes Trainers and TU's either... but... you can clear out all TU's with the function for that, and delete DLC from the main dash (or delete it inside of Aurora first) TU's will not be deleted from the stored data, so you'd have to delete those first aswell...

swizzy,thanks for the helps these days.

speaking TU,i have another question,if i want deliver TU by USB,instead by downloading from net on xbox360,first,i download TU on PC,then,i face two choices:

1 i just put TU in fat32 USB

2 i put TU in fat32 USB which be formated by xbox360 so it can be as store device.i use usbxtaf to do that,and the path is correct

so, which choice can let aurora recognize TU,and backup to its own folder?