RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Azygos

Connecting to internet.

Hello!

I want to download game covers for all of my games.. i don't know how to do it mannually and it would take much time. So, to download them straight to my xbox, it needs an internet connection, right? . How can I go about connecting to the internet without connecting to LIVE? Can someone explain it to me, step by step, please? There is also another problem, i have Kernel 16756, so there is no dashlauncher that would work for me, so i can't block xbox Live there. Is there another way to do that?

Actually, dashlaunch has been released with support for 16756 and 16767... but, i'd recommend rebuilding for 16767 or 16747...

Where can i get it?   3.12 didn't work for me.

How about doing a quick check in the forums?

Seriously, if you're not willing to put any effort into finding anything on your own, why should i help you? the thread has been posted in TODAY... it's REALLY not hard to find it...

Calm down :) Will check. 

This is my first day here, so i don't really know what's going on here and how.. where to look for the answers and so on, you know..

Anyway, thanks! Topic can be closed if it can be done here.