RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
XpsychO

Problem with Avatars

First off, I would like to say sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, I thought it was best put here.

Ok so my problem started after updating to 16767 using xeBuild GUI 2.094. I built my nand using all the regular methods for the corona 4gb including the patch to block the use of the 4GB internal memory. I installed the update on my system which shows fine in system info but when I tried to update my avatars, it won't accept the update. I built it using xeBuild and by extracting the download itself to the flash drive yet nothing works. I also tried to downgrade to 16747 and install the avatar and that works great, my avatars show up fine. I am completely lost. I don't want to keep flashing this thing over and over again. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I figured it out. I had to rename the update folder to $$ysterUpdate and then it updated fine.

This means you replaced your dashlaunch configuration (launch.ini) with one that blocks the updates, and i do believe you renamed it to $$ystemUpdate ?

that would be correct. I replaced the hard drive with a 500GB hard drive and when I did, I used all new software and didn't keep my old dashlaunch.ini from my old hard drive.