RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
aquaprofile

Black ops 2 TUs not working?

I have all the TUs for Black ops 2 (tried using FSD to set active and also deleting all and manually adding the TU to the correct path, as the latest Black Ops 2 TU is 18 I have it active and in the correct path (content\0000000000000000\415608C3\000B0000)
and whenever I launch off of disc or the game on my HDD it still disconnects me and prompts an update. People said to try TU 17, same thing. I even downloaded the update seeing if it would work and it didnt. Any ideas what could be wrong?

EDIT: realized im running 3.0b Rev 735 of Freestyle Dash, Ill try updating, cold booting, deleting TUs and redownloading.

What "prompt to update" do you get?

Do you have your Avatars installed? do you have the Compatibility packs installed?

Whats your kernel version? Maybe it wants to install the SystemUpdate?

Check "Credits" in FSD to find your kernel version.

Whats your kernel version? Maybe it wants to install the SystemUpdate?

Check "Credits" in FSD to find your kernel version.

Dash Version 3.0b Rev 775 Kernel Version 2.0.16767.0 

It isnt system updates or avatars, It ONLY happens for Black ops 2. Idk what it is, Ive tried manually download TU 18 from sites and from FSD. It just says Update required and its about 80MB.

Edit: Oops I dont have any compatibility packs (I didnt know there was any.) Anyone know where I could download those? Google isnt being too helpful.

Dash Version 3.0b Rev 775 Kernel Version 2.0.16767.0 

It isnt system updates or avatars, It ONLY happens for Black ops 2. Idk what it is, Ive tried manually download TU 18 from sites and from FSD. It just says Update required and its about 80MB.

Edit: Oops I dont have any compatibility packs (I didnt know there was any.) Anyone know where I could download those? Google isnt being too helpful.

Go to whatever site you usually find your Games at... there you'll find the DLC also ;)

Checked on 4players.org and Xbox 360 Iso. Nothin ):

Then perhaps look at other sites where they have pirated games? here we don't give you direct links to anything like that... sorry...

YAAYY I FIXED IT!!
apparently the two TU 18s on FSD ARE the compatibility pack, I had both active, and no TUs in the Content\00000000\(Black ops 2 title ID\0000B00
(even though it is tu00000020_000 or something, so those two on FSD are the compat Packs and then you have to manually download the TU 18 and put it in. Problem solved!