RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
pintoas

Failed dash upgrade, console not working...

I have the xBox 360 slim 4gb corona (don't know the version).
What happened is that I tried to upgrade my dashboard and accidentally flashed the wrong Nand for my console's motherboard and now its not working (it does boot to Xell if i power from eject button).
Unfortunately I don't have the original Nand. is there anything I could do?

thanks

You'll have to take it back to whoever hacked your console so they can reflash it, if XeLL boots fine after an update you did write the correct nand just something went wrong with the build process after the bootloader sections... (or something went wrong with the write)

for Xbox 360 Slim the bootloaders are encrypted per-console with the cpukey, so that's how i know you have the correct dump flashed ;)

You'll have to take it back to whoever hacked your console so they can reflash it, if XeLL boots fine after an update you did write the correct nand just something went wrong with the build process after the bootloader sections... (or something went wrong with the write)

for Xbox 360 Slim the bootloaders are encrypted per-console with the cpukey, so that's how i know you have the correct dump flashed ;)

thanks for the reply Swizzy,

i tried to update via AutoGG and something did went wrong there...

i also took it to the shop where i hacked it but they want little less then 200$ to fix it, its almost as a new console...

isnt there any other way that i could do it by myself? because i really don't have this amount to spare..

You need to reflash the mmc, if you know how to solder you can do it yourself, or maybe find someone that will help you for less...

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

i do know how to solder, but maybe its a long shot, is there any Tutorial for that?

and thanks again

Search for how to read/write a Corona v2/v4/v6 and you'll find what you need... and of course, you have to take your console apart... there might already be something installed for reading/writing, so i'd recommend opening first to check what's there, if there's nothing there, you have to solder your own... otherwise you should buy the matching product to make sure it'll work properly...

Hi again,

i opened up the console.

i have CR3 LITE in and it soldered to the motherboard in some places.

can you guide me specifically to what i should be looking for? everything seem to be in place..

Hi again,

i opened up the console.

i have CR3 LITE in and it soldered to the motherboard in some places.

can you guide me specifically to what i should be looking for? everything seem to be in place..

Look for this area: http://www.homebrew-connection.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/phison2.jpg might look a little different (no phison but a big ass IC instead covering the whole white area)

hi i want to flash my nand and autogg is dont working. If  i load nand he says :" For this version of cb you need also to install and flash your chip for rgh2 "

i installed wrong updflash bin with wrong cpu key and now don't boot the xbox and nand xell  

I'm useing matrix nand programer

pls help

You need to flash a donor nand if you don't already have a dump laying around, i highly recommend using NANDPro rather then AutoGG/J-Runner, especially when trying to fix issues with a console...

Sent from my SM-G903F

You need to flash a donor nand if you don't already have a dump laying around, i highly recommend using NANDPro rather then AutoGG/J-Runner, especially when trying to fix issues with a console...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I can't run this program with win10 x64 

Yes you can, you just need the dll's for portio95...

Sent from my SM-G903F