RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
REDZOEU

XBOX 360 Slim Corona 4GB not booting up to dashboard or Xell. NEED URGENT HELP!

To start things off, my problem is that my xbox 360 won't boot into dashboard or xell.

The last moments of this xbox turning itself on was :

I'm trying to update the dash to play Forza Horizon 2. I looked up to some tutorial to update via NAND, so i used NAND Flasher 360 v1.2.0 .

I tried to get my NAND, it failed with an error message, so i thought this is useless. BY ACCIDENT, i pressed the shutdown button below the Write NAND/Flash instead of using Xbox Home Button to go back to dashboard. My xbox then shuts down. I panicked, and turn it back on, to find out that the console is dead. But before using NAND Flasher 360, i managed to get my previous original NAND using Simple NAND Flasher.

The xbox still turns on with green power light, fans working properly, power supply showing green light when xbox is on and orange when off, but i waited 10 minutes, and my xbox wont boot to dashboard. Tried using the eject button to go to Xell, still won't go to Xell too.

I'm at loss of words now. I need immediate help, please. And i know this is a human error.

In case details are needed, my XBOX is a 360 Slim Corona 4GB with Kinect and HDMI.

Edit : I don't know if this xbox is glitched already or not, but i looked up a video on YouTube to identify my model, all i know it's a corona 4gb, and it can play backup games via DVD.

To start things off, my problem is that my xbox 360 won't boot into dashboard or xell.

The last moments of this xbox turning itself on was :

I'm trying to update the dash to play Forza Horizon 2. I looked up to some tutorial to update via NAND, so i used NAND Flasher 360 v1.2.0 .

I tried to get my NAND, it failed with an error message, so i thought this is useless. BY ACCIDENT, i pressed the shutdown button below the Write NAND/Flash instead of using Xbox Home Button to go back to dashboard. My xbox then shuts down. I panicked, and turn it back on, to find out that the console is dead. But before using NAND Flasher 360, i managed to get my previous original NAND using Simple NAND Flasher.

The xbox still turns on with green power light, fans working properly, power supply showing green light when xbox is on and orange when off, but i waited 10 minutes, and my xbox wont boot to dashboard. Tried using the eject button to go to Xell, still won't go to Xell too.

I'm at loss of words now. I need immediate help, please. And i know this is a human error.

In case details are needed, my XBOX is a 360 Slim Corona 4GB with Kinect and HDMI.

Edit : I don't know if this xbox is glitched already or not, but i looked up a video on YouTube to identify my model, all i know it's a corona 4gb, and it can play backup games via DVD.

Since you can run Simple 360 NAND Flasher and other homebrew, it is glitched...

Do you see any lights flashing inside the console? if not; it might be that something has happened with the chip or something... 4GB corona's aren't particularly stable... it's quite possible that something went wrong somewhere with the MMC (NAND as we ussually call it) so, i'd say that you should first try to unplug your console from the wall socket and leave it unplugged for a minute or so... then plug it back in, if it still don't work hook it up to your computer and try to dump it using your computer, then write back the last working nand you've got... if it doesn't help still, you're better of buying a new console =/