RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
apokalypse88

FSD Default Boot External HDD, Help!!!

Long story short I recently had FSD installed on my xbox's memory (500mb or w/e it is) and it quickly got filled up so I wanted to move FSD to my 1TB external. Long story short I deleted FSD off my internal and put it on my external, but even with dashlaunch I cannot get my console to default boot to FSD off my external. What should I do? The guy who originally did the mod wants to charge me to put it back on my internal MU but I wanted to check with you guys first for a solution.

put the launch.ini file for dashlaunch on your internal memory and make sure FSD is set for default and the path is set correctly for Usb:\

put the launch.ini file for dashlaunch on your internal memory and make sure FSD is set for default and the path is set correctly for Usb:\

or just put the ini on your usb... that way it's always loaded when that hdd is connected on launch... USB > MU when it comes to priority of where dashlaunch reads the ini from ;)

or just put the ini on your usb... that way it's always loaded when that hdd is connected on launch... USB > MU when it comes to priority of where dashlaunch reads the ini from ;)

The reason I did not say to put the ini on USB is often the external USB HDD does not spin up in time for the check of the ini

The reason I did not say to put the ini on USB is often the external USB HDD does not spin up in time for the check of the ini

Mine always does because the dashboard waits for the hdd xD