RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Metallus

Doesn't use any TU even if selected

Hi guys,

just a little problem I ran into. It seems Aurora doesn't use a TU even if activated in the menu. All is well with FSD. I tested only on one game (Diablo III RoS with TU1).

Any suggestions?

P.S. the TU was downloaded with FSD.

That's odd, are you sure it's not using the TU? or are you just not seeing any effects of it?

You need to download and enable the TU in Aurora. Aurora will delete any active TU for the game you launch if said TU is not in its database and enabled.

It should add them to it's own internal database, and copy it back when you've enabled it... no need to redownload... unless of course you failed and killed aurora during the initial scan for tu's

It should add them to it's own internal database, and copy it back when you've enabled it... no need to redownload... unless of course you failed and killed aurora during the initial scan for tu's

1. didn't kill aurora and the TU was enabled.

2. when loading my savegame in Diablo3 RoS started by Aurora, the game said that my savegame was saved in a newer version of the game. After starting Diablo3 RoS with FSD, everything loaded fine and was even able to play on LINK w/ the latest TU. I know it's odd. it's not a big deal, just a heads up. I don't really have a lot of time to test further, maybe next week.

• Like 1