RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
brickrat

aurora-Exit a game

Hi all

I am new to the xbox scene. I gave a 360 that is jtag.

I been running fsd from day I got my console, so when I want to exit a game I press "xbox" button on controller and select freestyle home and fsd reboots.

Now I am running Aurora as default. But when I press button it still asks freestyle home and when I select it it boots into fsd not aurora

is there a fox for this please

The most probably is that you don't have a clean instalatión of Aurora. Delete all folders of FSD except the games.

Where you have installed FSD, internal or external hard disc?

Atte.

MegaBlitoX

Hi. I didnt delete anything just added aurora.

Fsd is installed on internal hdd.

Something else I noticed is cover downloads. I have 44 games on my hdd. It downloads cover for 42 of them. The 2 that doesnt download covers does have preview. Any way to fix that?

The problem is that you loaded F3 before loading Aurora, that's why it doesn't work for you to boot back into aurora with the "Freestyle home"

The covers; upload covers for the games that don't have them on http://www.xboxunity.net

Ok cool I will redo the jtag.

Regarding the covers. They not on xboxunity yet. I will get them and upload for future use.

Thnx

Ok cool I will redo the jtag.

Regarding the covers. They not on xboxunity yet. I will get them and upload for future use.

Thnx

Wait, what? why redo the jtag?!?!

What you need to do is remove the F3 files from your hdd, install a fresh copy of Aurora followed by setting the default path for dashlaunch (using etheir the installer or by manually editing the launch.ini file) to the path of Aurora (including "aurora.xex")

That is what is did in still not working. So want to redo everything on hdd

Well, the "JTAG" hack is installed on your motherboard :p

Anyways, delete any folder that isn't "Content" or "Games" on HDD1:\ and you should get rid of everything that isn't DLC/Games/Gamesaves

What is the quickest or best way of removing FSD folders?

I only know of FSD filemanager. Amd as I am going to delete FSD I cant use that.

What is the quickest or best way of removing FSD folders?

I only know of FSD filemanager. Amd as I am going to delete FSD I cant use that.

You will use Aurora or not? If you use Aurora... mmm (xbox with RGH/JTAG need FSD or Aurora)

Finally, if you use Aurora, I recommend the FTP "FileZilla" tool and you can remove whatever you want. 

Atte.

MegaBlitoX

Hi all

I have redone everything on my console, I am running now only Aurora, I noticed that when I press the "xbox" button to exit game etc - the xbox guide menu still shows Freestyle Home with FSD logo, Is that correct?

Hi all

I have redone everything on my console, I am running now only Aurora, I noticed that when I press the "xbox" button to exit game etc - the xbox guide menu still shows Freestyle Home with FSD logo, Is that correct?

Yes, aurora uses the F3 Plugin... it'll load Aurora tho

• Like 1