RealModScene
BaraaKLF92

Update help

Hell guys, don't know if this is the proper section for this since I don't post much here so sorry if this doesn't belong here..

I'm having a big problem which I'll appreciate you helping me solve it..

I have an RGH'd modded Xbox360, everything was going great up until recently I realized that I can't play any new games because they require a system update that always fails to complete for some reason!

Thing is..I'm a huge noob when it comes this stuff so I 'll appreciate your help with this alot..

The whole problem started when I downloaded MGSV:GZ..the game required an update, and when I agreed to the update it gave methre following error:

"Can't process the update if the problem persists go to www.xbox.com/support

Status code:

3F4A-0000-0000-0100-8007-0015"

As I said I'm a big noob, I heard somewhere that updates may delete the modding and therefore I may not be able to play burned games anymore if I updated..but still I'm dying to play GZ and many great games are coming like the evil within and the phantom pain which I won't be able to play if this problem persists..

Sorry if my English wasn't that good since it's not my "mother language"

Sorry for the trouble and hope you guys will be able to help me.

My current dash version is 16202

How come I was lucky! !

If you read the guide you'll understand it better...

But, updating with the official update from Microsoft overwrites your nand with the original data and blows fuses in your CPU causing your hack to be removed and blocked... (unless you have a slim console in which case all you have to do is reflash your nand with a new image for your specific console)

Well..I do have a corona slim..

So, if the update had succeeded you would've still been able to restore it to the hacked state, but you'd have to open it up and connect a hardware flasher to re-write the nand on the motherboard...