RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
slick.mcfavorite

Backing up game progress?

I was making some progress in a couple games before I decided to start trying to figure out how to update Dashboard and learn the innerworkings of the software. I'm running into some minor problems dealing with that, but I want to make sure that I don't lose any progress in my games. Assuming that I have access to FSD, XeXMenu and FTP, what folders/files do I need to copy to my computer to make sure that I won't lose my profile/game progress?

I was making some progress in a couple games before I decided to start trying to figure out how to update Dashboard and learn the innerworkings of the software. I'm running into some minor problems dealing with that, but I want to make sure that I don't lose any progress in my games. Assuming that I have access to FSD, XeXMenu and FTP, what folders/files do I need to copy to my computer to make sure that I won't lose my profile/game progress?

your profiles/gamesaves are generally saved here:

Hdd1:\Content\

Each folder with a name starting with E is a profile, any savegame etc. related to this specific profile is located in this folder...