RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
egiados

The Green day can system link?

Hi I wonder if Green Day can be played by interconnection Link, since there room

Sorry my inglish

I don't have the game, but look for a "Multiplayer" or "System Link" menu, from here you should be able to do it...

However, there aren't that many that play this particular game on LiNK... so... not so likely that you'll find someone to play with...

I don't have the game, but look for a "Multiplayer" or "System Link" menu, from here you should be able to do it...

However, there aren't that many that play this particular game on LiNK... so... not so likely that you'll find someone to play with...

I have a friend but did not find the way, in other games but if we do not find this option. You sure that you can with System link?

I have a friend but did not find the way, in other games but if we do not find this option. You sure that you can with System link?

I don't have this game myself so i can't verify it 100%... you have to be on the same Title Update...