RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mikowoj

unable to start session under system link

hi.

i am able to get list of rooms and later I can see sessions but I am unable to connect to any of them.

once I start it seems like the game is starting and then kind of message pops up that it was not possible to establish session.

i tried this under Call of Duty Black Ops II, Halo Reach, Halo 4, Brotherlands 2. the behavior the same all the time.

many thanks for your support.

Do you have the pingpatch enabled? if not; enable it!

Hi,

I am passing all tests, upgraded to latest version of FSD, double double checked all tutorials, etc.

I have only ports 3071 and 3072 opened which are set up for my sys link so the test pass. do I need also to open any of 53, 80, 88, 3074 which I found being mentioned in many of the threads?

I did also scan for open ports and I found that TCP 9999 port is open. For UDP not much help from scan as all ports are filtered|open.

Many thanks for your help, I am desperate :(

i opened ports 88, 3074 and tcp 9999 and it works. xbox also has been moved to moved to dmz.

now will remove some of these to see whcih ones are valid.

3071 and 3072 are the only required once if that's what you use in the F3 settings

hi. my xbox has just been removed from dmz by admin and again i can't join rooms, see people but unable to establish any game session.

i was told that I cannot stay in dmz too long. can you advise what else can I do?

That my friend is the exact same problem I was facing and yet no solution for me.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

hi. my xbox has just been removed from dmz by admin and again i can't join rooms, see people but unable to establish any game session.

i was told that I cannot stay in dmz too long. can you advise what else can I do?

DMZ is meant for troubleshooting...

If it works with DMZ but not without you're having a configuration error in your routers firewall or the port forwarding settings...