RealModScene
fezzy

Hello please help strangest problem xbox classic was working now not working anymore

hello I been modding for along time so im pretty experienced I had a strange problem,i did the hdd partion and compatibly of 2011 xbox classics hack and I played conkers locked and reloaed and nearly finished it for some reason when I tried to play it from the beginning in wouldn't work any more or if I tried loading my save file its really strange .This is what I did I deleted the game and put another one from a different source same game conkers locked and reloaded to my surprise It load the intro movie as per normal but when I tried to load new game or my save file it would freeze...almost given up I  then tried a bullet proof soloution which I thought would 100% i deleted everything manualy off my official xbox 360 internal hard drive then tried reformatting it to my surprise it got corrupted and it wouldn't format or work as a xbox 360 hard drive anymore.I bought a new one put it in  and put freestyle 3 on with dashlaunch 3.12 with the latest dash 16747 for the jtagg my normal nxe without jtagg switch off is a very old dashboard i don't think this matters though correct me if im wrong,i then downloaded all the covers and everything else for my 2x 2tb external hard drives that wasn't any dramas and i did the hdd partition for hddX to put on the 2011 compatibility xbox classics folder all xbox classics games work as per normal but after all this do you want to know something strange conkers still wouldn't load new game or load my save file .This is the weirdest thing i have delt with all my experience in modding my xbox 360,................is there any hidden files i need to delete is the 2011 compatibility xbox 1 hack the latest one or should i try another one why was this game working perfectly and after all the trouble i been too reformatting finding a new copy it wouldn't work anymore someone with more experience then me please explain ill be forever greatfull......is my hard ware becoming corrupt or something too me that's what it sounds like please help guys thank you in advance