RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
JohnCena1999

I'm a retard and don't understand the meaning of topics... Please help?

i setup jqe360 on my console but it wont system link and i changed the settings on my router and 3071  3072 passes just not jqe360  please help someone

i setup jqe360 on my console but it wont system link and i changed the settings on my router and 3071 3072 passes just not jqe360 please help someone

Don't hijack other threads to ask for help that isn't related... what exactly is the errors you get? And have you read any of the other threads asking for help with LiNK?? There are plenty of them, most have similar problems as you do...

i got everything pass just not the jqe360 account i need help to make it pass aswell everything passes 3072 to 3071 pass  devlink pass  ping patch pass  just jqe360 not pass fail please help

Stop beeing a f*ing retard and start reading what i tell you, search on the forums, and stop blindly hijacking threads

If you don't do this, you WILL be banned...

lol

I moved the related posts and set the topic to what it is, probs this guy won't read it anyways...