RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
caglarus

Xbox live with RGH/ ?

Hello, is there a software for disabling RGH ? I want to buy some original games(GTA online) and play xbox live.

Hello, is there a software for disabling RGH ? I want to buy some original games(GTA online) and play xbox live.

Dual Boot is the only way to "disable RGH"

other then that, removing the chip and writing back your stock nand is similar i suppose...

My xbox360 got jtag. How can i do that "Dual Boot" thing can u give me a link or something ?

Can it be done with a program ? I cant open xbox case,i dont know that kind of stuff.

My xbox360 got jtag. How can i do that "Dual Boot" thing can u give me a link or something ?

Can it be done with a program ? I cant open xbox case,i dont know that kind of stuff.

JTAG don't work with Dual Boot... because when you update the retail part (required to go on xbox live) it'll blow your e-fuses causing the JTAG hack to stop working... what you'd need is to go for R-JTAG instead which is less stable then JTAG...

My recommendation in your case is; Get a second Xbox 360 for live stuff ;)

Dual Boot requires hardware changes... so, it's not for you anyways ;)