RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Rocky Cusmano

Xbox one watchdogs

Can anyone license transfer watchdogs with me. I would really like to try out the game

I doubt anyone will be doing that... you'd have to buy the game if you want to try it out ;)

The alternative is to get a hacked Xbox 360 and run it there to see what it's like, the Xbox One version will be similar, maybe some better graphics a little bit here and there... but overall the gameplay will be the same

Cool. But what if I gave that person my account info too because i have every other game on there. They could share with me too. If not, do u have a copy for xbox 360 rgh. If so, where could I find it.

Cool. But what if I gave that person my account info too because i have every other game on there. They could share with me too. If not, do u have a copy for xbox 360 rgh. If so, where could I find it.

You can find it just about anywhere you want on the internet, just google for the game, plattform and download and you're quite likely to find a place to download it from, other then that, we're not going to tell you where exactly you can find the game for download (it's not exactly legal, 99% of the countries in the world consider such actions illegal!)