RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
entemberdesigns

Issues

Iso2God:

I haven't had any issues using my XBLA content or ripping my games onto a seprate drive. However, when it comes to using a ISO I have no idea how to go about it. I have followed tutorials even. I used "create ISO" to recreate an ISO after deleteing the SystemUpdate folder but when I try to run it through "ISO2GOD" it gives me a message that it cannot locate default.xex or something of that nature. I am trying to do this with Windows 8 which might be part of the problem.

Xbox Classic:

I have some Xbox Classic titles that I would love to play on my 360. I even Mod Halo 2 and it would be way more convienent to be able to use Halo 2 on my 360 versus on my original Xbox. However, I can't figure out how to make it work. I keep getting diffrent error messages. One of the messages I get is to try to redownload my files, another is to turn of family settings, and another is that it isn't supported which understand because not all titles work on the 360. But I get these message for Halo 2 which shouldn't be an issue.

I might have to reinstall the Xbox Classic stuff but I am not sure how to go about it. I had this modded by an aquantance of mine and he installed it on there for me. So not sure about the steps that have been taken already. Well thanks for reading this and hopefully I can get some feedback.

You can run the games in the XEX format aswell (you don't have to create a new ISO using exiso and run it trough ISO2GOD)

You can find a tutorial here on this forum on how to install the Xbox Classic stuff, just check the tutorials section ;)