RealModScene
BESO

Novice XBOX user and Need updating Help.

Hi Champs,

Reading this site it has lots of information that I'm confused.

I have a moded XBOX, as the shop keeper told me. I can play all copied games, and I installed xexmenu. my dashboard is 2.0.15574.0 (old I know).

The shop keeper told me that I should never be online, or it will update and loose the crack. Then he will ask for too much money to rebuilt it.

recently, all the new games require system update. I understand that the new update is 16756.

The question is, shall I update through Microsoft then crack it again, or there is a simpler way to do it. I was able to flash my wii alone and it worked, but xbox seemed risky, as I read through several google sites that this is an anti-hacking update.

I've tried to download AutoGG through this site, but it never downloading, as the download button is not working.

I presume that Freestyle does the same job as xexmenu.

Also, the manufacturing date of my console is 2011-09-28 does that means the mother board is Corona or Trinity.

I don't play online and do not intend to, but I always download iso games files then extract them through xbox image brower, then copy to portable harddisk and play. very simple.

Please assist,

BESO

Thanks Anon.

on the Site of "thegamescene" they stated that dashboard update 16536 was safe to apply without it modifying the console.

is 16756 similar if updated through USB?

Also, i'm still trying to download AutoGG, but no success despite that I created an account at logic-sunrise... any ideas?

16756 is not officially released so it's risk for your console ,u need to update 16747 dashboard I think u didn't read that tutorial it's OK ,I'll give some easy Tut

first thing u need to read your hacked nand andthen(take another copy of your hackednand for backup bcz u did wrongly anything this backup will help for ur console) next thing modified dash update afterthen write to your console it was normal procedure for updating dashboard

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk

Thanks Anon,

I've downloaded 16756 on M$ website, as there is no 16747,

Anyway, I've read the steps and will commence, but expect many questions from my side, as i'll be ver cautious.

One question, the last link for the kinnect update suggests that the latest update is installed from the M$ which is in this case is 16756, while the guide provided is for 16747.

is there something missing in here?

Thats for retail console,Your console was Rgh modded right? 16756dash

officially not released for glitch console so u need to wait for few days nw you need to write 16747 for your Rgh console

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk

Hi Gents,

Something not working with me.

Can you please take me baby steps to achieve that?

How would I do this: 1.motherboard type, 2.set RGH version.

Do I need to download from Microsoft-- the new updated dashboard or the xbuild will do it. I'm confused.