RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ana

Xbox One Question

I m not sure if this topic does fit in here, I just cant find any answer on the internet...

is there any way making a second offline profile just like on the 360, with a new name and also a new profile picture? would be great if someone would know :unsure:  

I m not sure if this topic does fit in here, I just cant find any answer on the internet...

is there any way making a second offline profile just like on the 360, with a new name and also a new profile picture? would be great if someone would know :unsure:

Xbox One only supports online profiles and temporary "guest" profiles (you have to be online to make those aswell iirc, they're however deleted once the console is rebooted)

thanks for the answer Swizzy. if someone is playing a game on a guest profile after reboot all his safegames are gone!?  :shock:

thanks for the answer Swizzy. if someone is playing a game on a guest profile after reboot all his safegames are gone!?  :shock:

No, the "Guest" account is temporary, it doesn't get a savegame and it's only used for second players in multiplayer games (split screen)

You should be able to make other accounts (and download already existing ones)