RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
memphis4000

Profile Switch = Error 80151903

Hello

I am on the latest dashlaunch and Freestyle 3 Dash

When I press A to switch profiles on the library menu I get the following error; Your Console can't connect to Xbox Live, etc etc. 80151903

It's easy enough to bypass by pressing B and continuing, but it's getting annoying.

Any ideas. Maybe something to do with the Avatars?

Thanks

It's kinda normal for a live profile to have that...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Try enabling "Sign Notice" under "Network" category in DashLaunch.

When enabled, DashLaunch will attempt to dismiss annoying sign in notice messages. Enabling this option makes Dash Launch disable any of the sign in screens that pop up.

Try enabling "Sign Notice" under "Network" category in DashLaunch.

When enabled, DashLaunch will attempt to dismiss annoying sign in notice messages. Enabling this option makes Dash Launch disable any of the sign in screens that pop up.

It doesn't disable them, it attempts to bypass them by selecting the default option before it's shown

Okay, so my definition is wrong. But wouldn't that still be a solution to the problem so that he wouldn't see the error message anymore and wouldn't have to dismiss it manually every time?

Okay, so my definition is wrong. But wouldn't that still be a solution to the problem so that he wouldn't see the error message anymore and wouldn't have to dismiss it manually every time?

Probably, BUT... there's a chance that it effects OTHER messages aswell, and that could lead to other problems...