RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
salvarezr

FSD not showing

Hello guys, my situation is the following:

After having successfully installed the latest version of FSD and updating my kernel to 16537. I also updated the dashboard in order to work with the avatars. I was setting up link and I realized I had to change some setting in DashLaunch, so I went and opend it but it told me that 3.10 doesn't support my current kernel, so there was an option that said "Install", which i thought it was some kind of update, but instead my console rebooted with NXE with no trace of FSD, DL or anything...

How can I reinstall FSD? Already tried just puting the file in a usb drive but it didn't work. Appreciate the help! A lot!

Start by downloading a xexmenu iso (or put xexmenu in a usb formatted by the console unless you already have xexmenu installed)

And download dashlaunch 3.11 or later and install that...

Once you've installed a compatible dashlaunch version f3 should start again

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Did you make your usb a xbox 360 memory?

Did you inject the live version of xexmenu to it using something like party buffalo/horizon?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hey, thanks for the advice. Horizon worked. However, a lot of tutorials suggest that just by putting the file in the usb stick (and thus skipping the need of Horizon) it will get the job done. Well, it doesn't.

Thanks for the help LibXenon! Feel free to close the topic.

If you have a working copy of dashlaunch installed you can put xexmenu in a regular fat32 memory and point to the file with launch.ini, but since you installed a incompatible version of dashlaunch that don't work... you need a usbmu which windows cannot access (it's files on your memory which contains all the data, windows have no idea how to use them)