RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Raymond Hein

Jtag update help needed

Ok it's been awhile and iv'e been outa the loop so i was looking to update my jtag but the guides never quite have the answers for the questions i have so i'll ask them.

1.i think im on xellious but am not sure when i hit the eject button i don't get a picture but when i turn my xbox on threw the eject button i use hdmi just incase this info is needed my when i turn my xbox on the light flash from upper left to right then down right to down left then all light come on then they all flash around I DONT HAVE THE COMPONENT CABLES NO MORE : : .

2.i'm useing xebuild version 2.092 to update to dashboard 16547

3.how can i find my build type when i got my nand from the xbox 360 and put it in xebuild it automaticly picked freeboot jtag

4.can i use my original nand to build it once i know all this info is correct or should i get it from the system cause when i downloaded it from the system it said i had 1 bad block

5. what should i use to install the new update once i'm ready to install

i know there tons of guides but it just don't answer my question.

i asked jpizzle along time ago on the old site but its not up no more so i have to ask again /sigh ;p.

1. You probably have Xell (really old one)

2. And the question is?

3. Load a fresh dump (made like today...) and xebuild gui should be able to tell you all you need to know (it should even set all settings for you)

4. Yes, but i recommend using the fresh one, the bad block needs to be remapped, if your original dump don't have it you'll have problems later on...

5. Simple 360 Nand Flasher is my recomendation...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

But very first you should download and install Dashlaunch 3.12.

Why should he install the updated dashlaunch before updating the nand? When he reflash the nand he also update dashlaunch at the same time...

Why should he install the updated dashlaunch before updating the nand? When he reflash the nand he also update dashlaunch at the same time...

Well I never use this option of xebuild, I install dashlaunch manually.

EDIT: Never mind :D