RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
monteger

Link, Updates and all that stuff tigers love :D

Hey Guys  I have a 2 questions. First of all I can't download gta 5 tiltle update because my fsd don't find any. So someone told me to delete CACHE folder and recreate it , and my question is , what are a consequeses of that action, would i need to download all updates to all my games again if i did it ?

And secundo - Why i have lags on link  ? And see only 40 gamers in lobby when this site shows me about 200 in game ? What can I do with it ?

As always - Great Job to all FSD team, guys - you are right here in my heart ! :D

Deleting cache merely removes all title updates which are stored there... there's no problems in doing so... however, i don't think it'll help... try checking if there is any TitleUpdates uploaded for your version of the game on http://marketplace.jqe360.com/ if there are, something's up with your F3 installation or connection more likely...

You would indeed have to download each of these updates again unless you have them stored in F3...

Your lagg in LiNK is most likely caused by a slow connection or something along those lines... perhaps you live on the outer edge of where ppl can connect to you do (this would make it take some time before you get information from them and vice versa)

F3 is not finding any TU for GTA5 because the TU's are tied the installed disc and not the disc that you use to launch the game. You will have to download the TU and install it yourself manually.