RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
domina

Cannot see COD Ghosts games in system link game list while connected to link

Hello, i want to play cod ghosts on link but iam not able to see games in the system link game overview.

Iam on the latest fsd, latest kernel, latest tu. I have enabled pingpatch and devlink, opened the ports. Tried other ports. I dont get any errors if i click on test. The Xbox got an static ip from my router.

In the lobby i see the game rooms and i can also see all the players when i am connected to a room. Only in the game, when i hit system link and join, it doesnt find any games. Also hitting "refresh servers" doesnt help. The same happens with all other games ive tried.

Any idea?

/edit: sorry for double posting, ive got an error message. In your "LiNK Real Time Top 5", there is black ops 2 with 135 players. If i open black ops 2 i see no one. FSD also tells me that iam on TU5 no matter which tu i choose. In Diablo 3 i only see 2 players in public room 1, the real time thing says there should be 19 players in all rooms together.

disable devlink

Delete all TU's for the game youu want to play and then use the F3 TU Manager to download the latest TU and set it to active