RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
jeffmangum

Plugin update required to connect to link

i was following this tut http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90DSOstu7ek&feature=youtu.be&t=4m32s

got really confused on the port forwarding cause i use a diff router. so i played with my settings. after a few hrs of testing, i actually got it to work. 

http://i.imgur.com/LY1ru1D.png

everything else passed excelpt for data port UDP 3074.

My FSD is also the latest ver cause i ticked the "check for updates on startup" = no updates found.

Maybe its the title update... but i have no idea how to do it. i thought its a simple "check for title update" on the fsd and it searches on the internet. but its just blank.

My FSD is also the latest ver cause i ticked the "check for updates on startup" = no updates found.

This only checks for STABLE versions, also make sure that you check the box to get BETA versions to really make sure you're 100% up-to-date ;)

go to the about TAB in F3 and give us the versions that are listed

This only checks for STABLE versions, also make sure that you check the box to get BETA versions to really make sure you're 100% up-to-date ;)

I did that yesterday and i updated it. THen when i restarted it, its stuck on the xbox logo so i will NEVER update ever again. i had to learn to reinstall fsd! it got me nervous but its all good now. its actually better now since its not hard to connect to the net anymore.

Oh and ALL ports have passed now! and the plugin required is not showing anymore! 

BUT when i go to mw3 or black ops, there are no rooms. but in the xbox guide, ive already joined one. Maybe because i dont have lhe latest title update? theres a red warning on the screen.

And why are the users less than what i see on link.jqe360.com?

Yes, it's probably because you don't have the latest tu installed... it's probably less because not all are actually playing... some might have gone for a break or something...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Yes, it's probably because you don't have the latest tu installed... it's probably less because not all are actually playing... some might have gone for a break or something...Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

i think there are less people cause it says "you can only see people who has the same TU as yours". mine still says its ver 0. Why is that? I already updated it? Or i didnt properly update it?

You need to delete all TU's for that game, reboot the Xbox, use the built in F3 TU manager to download the latest TU for the game and set it to active (green X)

You need to delete all TU's for that game, reboot the Xbox, use the built in F3 TU manager to download the latest TU for the game and set it to active (green X)

Ok i got it! Its on the latest title update now! I just had to delete it cause its too many. 

Now, i cant see any rooms when going to system link in-game. But on the xbox guide, im already joined..

so i double checked if my ports are passed... ITS NOT! but it already passed before!!