RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Mart

System link...Audio off

Hi

Is there anyway to off sound (someone talking) in system link. I off from kinect settings but still i can hear when others talking ..and i wants to Mute or off it...

any help............

Thanks in advance

try pressing the guide button, going to the profile settings and changing the sounds there to be sent only to your headset, this means you won't hear anyone unless you use a headset connected to your controller...

• Like 1

In preferences  Voice output i setup play through Headset but still i can hear...or  another option there Voice Volume maybe i have to set it 0

Maybe, but i don't think it'll make a difference, it might be that the game makes no difference between the voice chat and the game sounds while it's in system link mode... or it simply don't care about those settings...

i have Xbox slim Trinity board and flash type Glitch 2

now my karnel version : 16537 and if i update to latest 16547 okay or i will stay with 16537 ?  

wants to update coz  maybe needs latest dash

any advice ??

i have Xbox slim Trinity board and flash type Glitch 2now my karnel version : 16537 and if i update to latest 16547 okay or i will stay with 16537 ?  wants to update coz Halo Spartan Assault  maybe needs latest dashany advice ??

There should be no need to update to 16547... pretty much all the feature updates in 16547 compared to 16537 are Xbox Live related...You shouldn't link to torrents on here!!! it's against the rules to be talking piracy... and linking to a torrent == piracy...