RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
sigmacool

Connectx scrued my fsd

Hi everyone the tiltle pretty match says everything i have fsd 3 i tried to install connectx it worked with xbox and pc connecting via wifi then i tried to connect  xbox and pc via ethernet but i found my xbox 360 games folder empty and i cant see conx folder anymore . I tried deleting connectx but when i do that my games stay disseapered even if i remove ethernet cable . So right now after i put connectx again i'm able to see my games   but when i connect xbox and pc via ethernet everything dissepears ....

I was enjoying learning fsd and this just ruined the fun if someone can help me that would be really great

and now i cant play xbx 360 games when i open them it just return to classical xbox menu but if i open games from file manager it works ... I did install dashlaunch i dont know if that is related to the problem

thx for reply, can you tell me how or point me to a tutorial i'm afraid i mess up more

make a new folder on your harddrive, copy the f3 files to it (downloaded from the web) and run F3 from here instead... (or remove all your current files and put the new f3 ones where the old ones was)

make a new folder on your harddrive, copy the f3 files to it (downloaded from the web) and run F3 from here instead... (or remove all your current files and put the new f3 ones where the old ones was)

k I'll try it thx