RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vsjsmmks

internal install or leaving on usb

hello all, I'm a noobie (be gentle) :thumbup:, I just recently rgh'd my corona with proto v2 and demon, I used default setting on j-runner usb:/ FSD... it loads fine and I set my pathways to read my backups from my 1tb HDD, but I see a lot of post with a internal install. Is there a benefit to this? my hdd is only for xbox so no issues with having to use it for something else, any benefits to installing it?

thanks in advance

Internal Hard drive (do not use your official hdd for rgh) is better for games rather than usb, its faster, however, a lot of people use usb with no issues.

Just make sure to always use the back usb ports :)

Thanks, all my files from jr-runner are on internal memory, the only thing not is FSD its on my external 1tb portable seagate drive with my backups, nothing on xbox storage. So basically just a little faster? No harm though? Also in file menu would I be able just to move FSD over to internal an copy that way if I needed to go internal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk