RealModScene
-=HellFire=-

Blackend Radial Skin locked up my FSD3

Hi, I need some help with my Jtaged Xbox360, with FSD3 kernel 775. I just installed a skin called Blackend Radial and when I rebooted my Xbox it shows the 360 logo, logs in my profile then goes to a black screen and just hangs there. Please let me know how to get rid of the skin and get FSD3 back up and running. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thanks

Do you have a usb drive? put "launch.ini" without anything in it on a FAT32 formatted usb drive, that'll load the dashlaunch defaults (if you have it in while booting the console)

Holding eject doesn't do anything... pressing it however boots XeLL which makes no difference in this case...

However, holding RB will also disable the default function (loading F3) which is the likely cause for your problem...

Thanks again Swizzy....I will give that a try in the morning when I get home.

So I can just plug the USB key with the launch.ini file from the FSD3 into one of the ports in front and it will bypass the xbox HDD launch right?

Thanks again Swizzy....I will give that a try in the morning when I get home.So I can just plug the USB key with the launch.ini file from the FSD3 into one of the ports in front and it will bypass the xbox HDD launch right?

Yeah, it's a "safety" feature, the order in which it reads the ini's is the usb have highest priority (if there is one there it's read and the rest are ignored, otherwise it continues to check for hdd, mu's and such... it should be in the readme/info the exact order (iirc))