RealModScene
Aaron Renicks

Ports failed but forwarded?

I can find games on LiNK sometimes but others there's 32 in a room inc. me and there's maybe 1 or 2 lobbies with 3 people each. But I also have this problem with my FSD:

Posted Image

But my Router shows this:

Posted Image

People can join rooms and not play on link.

If you can join lobbies and join some games (or see some) then there is not much you can do from there. All is working fine.

It can fall down to your ISP blocking some traffic or even other players ISP'sAnother thing you can try is to just setup a DMZ to your Xbox's IP address. That way it'll have no router firewall issues 

People can join rooms and not play on link.

If you can join lobbies and join some games (or see some) then there is not much you can do from there. All is working fine.

It can fall down to your ISP blocking some traffic or even other players ISP'sAnother thing you can try is to just setup a DMZ to your Xbox's IP address. That way it'll have no router firewall issues 

At the minute I'm running through 2 routers, so I could disable one firewall but I don't even know how. Virgin media just gave us a SuperHub 2 which has 5G support for internet and I can't even connect wirelessly since my built in Wireless card broke :(

I have virgin too, and i'm using my own wireless router.

Configure your virgin media modem to be "Modem Mode" only, and let your other wireless router do its thing.

Virgin "Super Hubs" as they call them are nothing more than £5 worth of hardware. They are often nothing but problems.

This should resolve your issues :)

I have virgin too, and i'm using my own wireless router.

Configure your virgin media modem to be "Modem Mode" only, and let your other wireless router do its thing.

Virgin "Super Hubs" as they call them are nothing more than £5 worth of hardware. They are often nothing but problems.

This should resolve your issues :)

The Superhub 2 isn't cheap btw, it boosted my net from us receiving 65MBPS when paying for 120, bosted us to 130 :p but I could disable it if no-ones using the wireless..

The hub is a worthless piece of crap. The VM300 was the best modem they ever used. Supported 360mbs and they ditched it because it didn't have built in wireless.

Just disable the wireless side of the "Superhub" and use it for modem mode only, if someone in your household is using its wireless, tell them to use the other router, Its not rocket science to change

The hub is a worthless piece of crap. The VM300 was the best modem they ever used. Supported 360mbs and they ditched it because it didn't have built in wireless.

Just disable the wireless side of the "Superhub" and use it for modem mode only, if someone in your household is using its wireless, tell them to use the other router, Its not rocket science to change

I know it isn't, and the other router is in my room and they can't connect. Also the VM300 was the White one? With the standby button, or is it the small Black One Virgin used since they bought over Telewest?

If others cant connect to your router due to distance or too many interferances (walls, etc..) then go into your superhub and enable DMZ for the IP address that is your other router. Then on that router enable DMZ for your Xbox's ip.

Your finding rooms and able to join lobbies to be honest there isn't really much you can do from there. My ports too also fail but I can still find games.

Vm300 was the first Docsys 3.0 modem they brought out (May 2009 I think is when it came when all the cloned modems started to die out), it didn't have a long service with VM due to the superhub coming out a few months later. The white one you talk about I think was the Motorola Modem (SB3100 and SB4100), the 2 modems that was jtaggable or better yet, you paid for the cheapest/basic broadband package and changed your own speeds :) (those were the days)

• Like 1

If others cant connect to your router due to distance or too many interferances (walls, etc..) then go into your superhub and enable DMZ for the IP address that is your other router. Then on that router enable DMZ for your Xbox's ip.

Your finding rooms and able to join lobbies to be honest there isn't really much you can do from there. My ports too also fail but I can still find games.

Vm300 was the first Docsys 3.0 modem they brought out (May 2009 I think is when it came when all the cloned modems started to die out), it didn't have a long service with VM due to the superhub coming out a few months later. The white one you talk about I think was the Motorola Modem (SB3100 and SB4100), the 2 modems that was jtaggable or better yet, you paid for the cheapest/basic broadband package and changed your own speeds :) (those were the days)

Yeah I know, the best days. I've managed to fix it now anyways, thanks a bunch.

Last thing; how do people have emblems and backgrounds whilst on System Link? I don't see an option to change that.