RealModScene
tattitsa

installing freestyle 3 problem

i can't install .. now im always running from xexmenu 1.2 .. but after i restart keep open original dash . .

i don't have HDD .. im using external hdd . . so i put to USB:0
Posted Image

after i get this error 

Posted Image

you need a newer dashlaunch think atleast v3.03 for dash 16197 the latest is v3.10. if your dash launch is old on that installer disc im sure your FSD3 is also might want to get the latest of that too v.775.

Place both on your ext. HDD and run the dashlanch installer from xexmenu. In dashlaunch settings set your default dash to where you have your FSD3 default.xex and save.

P.S. you might want to go ahead and update you kernal also. the newest is 16537. this tutorial is the easiest to do that http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2205-xebuild-freeboot-nand-update-tutorial/

you need a newer dashlaunch think atleast v3.03 for dash 16197 the latest is v3.10. if your dash launch is old on that installer disc im sure your FSD3 is also might want to get the latest of that too v.775.

Place both on your ext. HDD and run the dashlanch installer from xexmenu. In dashlaunch settings set your default dash to where you have your FSD3 default.xex and save.

P.S. you might want to go ahead and update you kernal also. the newest is 16537. this tutorial is the easiest to do that http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2205-xebuild-freeboot-nand-update-tutorial/

i don't know to update jtag .. i only can play game . . hehe . . .my xbox jtag is need to update? but i can play latest jtag game . . actually when i buy my jtag xbox 360
already include freestyle 3 dash .. but my friend delete it . .thay why i want to install back

Anyway i can run F3 from xexmenu 1.2 . . but when i restart going back to original dash

Posted Image

Download the latest dashlaunch version from the dashlaunch section and run the installer, set FSD as your default.

Download the latest dashlaunch version from the dashlaunch section and run the installer, set FSD as your default.

i already update 16537 but i don't know how to update dashlaunch 

i already update 16537 but i don't know how to update dashlaunch 

Download dashlaunch and move the Installer folder over to your xbox, run the default.xex in the installer folder from your xbox