RealModScene
waqaransari

Batman Arkham origins Deathstroke DLC just wont work!?

I've installed many DLCs and title updates before on my jtag. but this time with batman arkham origins, it just isn't working. i've tried to install it manually as well as through horizon. but the dlc doesn't appear in the challenge mode (were it's supposed to). i've installed the latest title update for the game already. please if someone managed to install it properly, tell me how you did it. also, i think i'm supposed to say this, i didn't beat the game yet. do you have to beat the game for the dlc to appear? i dont really think so, since t doesn't make sense. iv'e put it in 0000000000000000>57520828>00000002. i also tried installing it with horizon. 

You need to complete the game and then when you've done it, you then need to start it again with the new charecter.....

LOL....jokes..... ;)

Is it a 2 game disk, if so, what disk has "contents" on it, this would probably have to be extracted using xbox back up creator and this put in the "contents" folder.... and the other disk ISO2GOD.