RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
DelBoyJamie

Loving FSD But Recently Having Issues

So I have the lastest FSD everything is at its lastest and I have no issues with anything I've been using my RGH Trinity over a year without any problems, I have a 4GB Trinity RGHv2 16537 FSD3 775 (latest) Dashlaunch 3.10 etc.

I have to say I'm loving all the new features but as I do a lot of modding creating and testing RTE's and Trainers I need to be able to use different TU's. Now as a example Black Ops 2 I have all the TU's 1-15. 

The issue I'm having is I want to select and activate TU14 to use and test some stuff but the game alsways runs with TU15 even though this TU is not selected even after a re boot and check the only TU selected is TU14 but when I run the game I check LiNK and instead of it saying TU14 selected and that 15 is available it always runs with TU15 when 14 is selected. 

This is the same with all games again example Diablo I have all TU's 1,2,3. If I select TU1 and play the game it should only use TU1 but it doesn't it always runs with the latest even though its not selected same goes for if I de-select all TU's for a game it will automatically use the newest, this is causing me some issues and really annoying as I have to manually delete all the TU's after the one I want to use just so I can use it.

No to bad if the TU is only say 5MB but when they are 100MB each it can be very annoying can anyone help with a fix or is it just a bug that hopefully will be rectified as this never used to do this before.

(Also I know this has nothing to do with FSD but I was hoping someone may be able to answer if not its no problem I will go to the relevant place but as I said above my RGHv2 16537 all latest everything is up to date. Since I updated to 16537 I cannot use the zenon.elf to run mupen64 anymore I have read all over people are saying it gets stuck on fat mount uda0 on xell because its not compatiaible with Hitachi drives, well that's rubbish because since the day I got my RGH I've always used it but since the 16537 update I did its not working xell gets stuck on fat mount uda0, even with everything disconnected and only using a Fat32 32GB USB stick (note this is the same one I've always used and it was fine before) I have tried all version of the mupen64 including the latest one

Again I understand if I can't get help on this one just wanted to throw this question out there at the same time as these are the two big issues I'm having and it would make me very happy if I can fix them, cheers guy's I know you are the greatest so I hope I can get the help ;) )

I wish someone would make a .xex format n64 emu 

Clear your cache:

To clear the system cache
  • Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
  • Select Storage or Memory.
Posted Image

[*]Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.) [*]Select Clear System Cache.

Posted Image