RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Austris Landmanis

Can' t connecto xbox with FTP. Messed up something...

Hello,

I think I've messed up something with partitions or what so ever with my HDD, currently symptoms are:

Can' t connect to my xbox with FTP nor mount XBOX Content partition to windows using FATXplorer.

If anyone have suggestions how to fix this, please, don' t be shy- share... Thank you!

UPDATE:

This is from Freestyle LOG:

19:55:44.687|FTPSERVERCONN|F900002C|PASSIVE MODE IS BROKEN AT ROOT- THIS DEBUG MESSAGE IS A HACK FIX- PLEASE FIX ME. KTHX19:55:44.687|FTPSERVERCONN|F900002C|PASSIVE MODE IS BROKEN AT ROOT- THIS DEBUG MESSAGE IS A HACK FIX- PLEASE FIX ME. KTHX19:55:44.688|FTPSERVERCONN|F900002C|PASSIVE MODE IS BROKEN AT ROOT- THIS DEBUG MESSAGE IS A HACK FIX- PLEASE FIX ME. KTHX19:55:44.688|FTPSERVERCONN|F900002C|PASSIVE MODE IS BROKEN AT ROOT- THIS DEBUG MESSAGE IS A HACK FIX- PLEASE FIX ME. KTHX

Added screenshot below what happens after I have successfully connected to XBOX and mounting process starts.

post-13438-0-43529400-1384970477_thumb.jpg

Try using a real FTP client such as Filezilla, and if it still don't work try active instead of passive mode...

Try using a real FTP client such as Filezilla, and if it still don't work try active instead of passive mode...

Thank you, now at least I can connect to it using Filezilla :), but it doesn't solve the problem fully. I still can' t mount it using FATxplorer. And Cyberduck client worked previously. :(

Thank you, now at least I can connect to it using Filezilla :), but it doesn't solve the problem fully. I still can' t mount it using FATxplorer. And Cyberduck client worked previously. :(

Try using other tools for mounting it windows such as Party Buffalo, that might help... if you've formatted the hdd in a JTAG/RGH console you'll have lost the security sectors which means less programs will want to work with it...

Try using other tools for mounting it windows such as Party Buffalo, that might help... if you've formatted the hdd in a JTAG/RGH console you'll have lost the security sectors which means less programs will want to work with it...

Is it possible to fix it? If that' s the case? Will try Party Buffalo thanks for the suggestion.

I also experience problems with Avatar Editor, I can't customize my avatars, because avatar editor is in infinite loop loading when launched. Also tried Avatar Editor v5 found in this forum. :( Same... also tried to add XUID to that profile since it's not a Live profile, but didn' t help. Tips to fix that? Appreciated!