RealModScene
borghal

Question about RGH console on Internet

Hi,

I have a RGH console. Before apply RGH, I used Xbox Live with a valid account. But, if I connect Live with RGH, I get a ban.

I have two questions:

First: Is safe to connect Internet with DashLaunch setting liveblock = true and no get a ban?

Second: DashLaunch depends of FreeStyle Dashboard, or both items work independently?

Thanks!

Yip it will get banned if you try and connect to "live" 

So.......

In parental settings, deny the machine from connecting to "live" and creating a "live" account. 

Dashlaunch will also be configured by default to block access to "live" 

Yes it's safe to connect to the net with all these settings in place, "live" becomes "link" as to speak ;)

Dashlaunch works independently from FSD you don't really see it to tell you the truth but you can configure it using xex menu and then by running the default xex of "dashlaunch" then you simply save the "launch.ini"  

Then give it a static IP address and open up the data port and the broadcast port, configure JQE etc. and then you'll be able to play online with "system link" games 

• Like 1

Yip it will get banned if you try and connect to "live" 

So.......

In parental settings, deny the machine from connecting to "live" and creating a "live" account. 

Dashlaunch will also be configured by default to block access to "live" 

Yes it's safe to connect to the net with all these settings in place, "live" becomes "link" as to speak ;)

Dashlaunch works independently from FSD you don't really see it to tell you the truth but you can configure it using xex menu and then by running the default xex of "dashlaunch" then you simply save the "launch.ini"  

Then give it a static IP address and open up the data port and the broadcast port, configure JQE etc. and then you'll be able to play online with "system link" games 

Thanks!