RealModScene
Evaldas Anužis

Problem with Cod:Ghosts system link

Hello, so i just got my rgh xbox month ago, and few days ago i finally find out that theres a thing called LiNK. So i downloaded Cod Ghosts, got the newest TU and connected my xbox with jqe360.com and forward the ports. Now when i open system link window all i see is just some kind of Chinese or Japanse letters, and when i try to join a room the game crashed.I filmed a short clip about my problemThe dash version is in the videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgjLlnVGyxY&

it's all here. everything you need.

in your FSD settings have you enabled "beta updates" I think if you have 402 and you enable them then you can update it that way, it's been that long since I seen 402 though....

You can also FTP in and make a new folder called "FSD" or what ever....put 775 into that and then configure your launch.ini to point to the new FSD.

Lots of ways to update it.

I just updated it and everything was smooth, now it runs dev775 and when i run cod > mp i clink the xbox button and the system link button now is gray and i cant activate it, any ideas?

** I JUST FIXED THAT, LINK WAS DISABLED IN THE SETTINGS **

have you linked the console to your JQE account. you could try resetting your API key on the site. does it pass all the "tests" have you opened your ports etc. and your trying to use "link" once you have started the game etc. (sorry got to ask.!)

EDIT : good stuff ;)

• Like 1