RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
LiLCruz

Xell reloaded red screen of death help.

If its compltly new , You should contact the person who did the xbox for you.... Explain the issue and try get a new xbox or a fix.

If its compltly new , You should contact the person who did the xbox for you.... Explain the issue and try get a new xbox or a fix.

Not new bought it from him everything works fine with the console only problem is this I did tell him it got red screen but I rebooted and tryed xell again did not do it(tryed like 10 times no red screen) then it did it again today 2nd time happing only, there got be something wrong don't know what the error means maybe Swizzy knows what the error means.

Edit1: when I got the xbox it had XeLL-Reloaded v0.993 and dashlaunch 3.09 and Dash 2.0.16537.0 installed already.

Edit2: I did not try boot anything in xell by the way was just testing if xell worked.

Did you have any USB Memory or any other USB Device connected? if so, it's probably the cause of your problem... i checked the error code and it says that you are experiencing a USB related error... more specifically a null pointer (not that this helps you any i guess... but i'll look into maybe adding a way to catch this error instead of crashing)

Did you have any USB Memory or any other USB Device connected? if so, it's probably the cause of your problem... i checked the error code and it says that you are experiencing a USB related error... more specifically a null pointer (not that this helps you any i guess... but i'll look into maybe adding a way to catch this error instead of crashing)

I did have 2TB hardrive external connected in the back of 360 when it happend twice but it was not powered on there is a switch in the back of hardrive to turn it on weird I'm getting this usb error never happend my other 360 with the same xell version and same hardrive it's trinity too this seems happen random because just now tried xell 5 times did not get this error I never power on 2TB hardrive when I'm booting xell.

Edit: Just got error again I think I found the problem it's the internal hardrive that came with the xbox I notice xell takes longer and stops at sata hdd then it gets the error tried anouther hardrive  xell loads faster does not stop at sata hdd as long goes right away after that but I got diffrent error than before now says segmentation Fault with hardrive came with the xbox will try post another screen shot.