RealModScene
Alexey Anufriev

Xbox Development

They're using the XDK... the Xbox 360 Development Kit... (XDK is also the name of the hardware and the old "classic" xbox software development kit)

If you google you'll find some fairly recent ones... any of 'em should work fine... however, to have the most features use the latest one... for instance, the first XDK's compatible with Xbox 360 don't have any support for kinect (it wasn't even available at the time!)

Is it special edition of Xbox console or it is a software pack?

It's a bit of both... but... if you have a JTAG or RGH you can run unsigned code (stuff compiled with the XDK) there are also plugins that let you get some of the features of a full devkit... there's also stuff like rgloader which is a hybrid~

I have freeboot in my console.Could you please advice me where can I get XDK to try to code my own soft (is it in C++?).Thank you.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=XDK+Download <--- tried that? should be able to find it... it's not a legal copy, therefor i will not give you a direct link... there are sites on the net that have them... you'll have to find these on your own...You can use C and C++, you should also be able to use Assembler i think...