RealModScene
Manwar

Fifa 14 Title update

i am completly new to xbxo 360 world . i got new xbxo and so far every thing work like charm and iam really enjoying it, but i have one little thing that i need to understand .what is the title update functions in games like fifa( patch some aspects of game play  ,add new kits,clubs logo, etc ) because recently i download fifa 14 (for offline play) but my squads lineup is not fully updated (ozil is still in real madrid , bale still with Spur). so i download the latest title update but my squads is not updated yet. so what i am missing here

Select the game on your Freestyle Dash, press Y, press title update, download the latest title update.

I'm not 100% but I think squad updates are done via other DLC through xbox live, in that case you've no choice but to play it as it is.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know others might do this all in modio but I couldn't work out how to do this and found out my own method to achieve the same result.
Also please PM for the Xbox live updated Squads save game.
After doing this Gareth Bale should be at Madrid.

save game with latest squads your find on x360iso.

• Like 1