RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Kidsdontfloat

Plugin installed to HDD Causes E71 error.

Hey, I was attempting to set up my console with some Xbox SDK tools such neighborhood andinstalled a plugin on Dash-launch. I have my console set to automatically boot into FSD every time I launch the Xbox but now it brings up a E71 error on boot. Everything is installed to my 250GB Slim HDD. I know what I need to uninstall but not how to access it. Can someone please help out. Is there a way to stop from launching into FSD and instead launch into Dash-launch? Is there a way I can plug in my Slim HDD to my computer? Any help would be huge right now as everything method I'm looking for requires special peripherals or incompatible software. I currently have my HDD hooked up directly to my computer with a normal sata cable, but it's not showing up. So there's that if that info is at all helpful. Thanks!

Ok, so I've found a way to access the files on my HDD. For anyone who runs into a similar issue. I used a bunch of programs and Party Buffalo tunre dout to be the best solution. No more help is needed. Thanks for reading anyways though. 

• Like 1