RealModScene
leandro22brito

How to Change Fba Next Backgroung wallpaper

Hi Guys :thumbup:

Someone know how to change the backrground image for FBA Next Homebrew on Xbox? i can't see any options for changing this. I want to change for this Image.

Posted Image

Plz help

in the folder named "media" inside the emu there are two compressed xzp files that contain the skin, the one you're looking for is named FBAnext, the other one apparently got graphics that were used for a previous version and now are deprecated, which ironically includes that very same picture you're trying to append

the file you need to modify is called fbanext-bg-all.png, as far as i can see

• Like 1

Thank god! I really apreciated your help. I've edited with xpz tools 2 and put my image in the same folder, works nicefully.

Very good, thanks again  :thumbup:

Can you tell me how you did it? because I tried replaced fbanext-bg-all.png and the I got black screen when booting.

Can you tell me how you did it? because I tried replaced fbanext-bg-all.png and the I got black screen when booting.

Just take the FBAnext.xpz from "media" folder in the "Fba next" directory in your xbox, open it with xpz tools 2 and extract the folder srcintfSkinfbanext-bg-all.png to your desktop. Replace the wallpaper with the picture you want and and put the folder into the xpz tools again. Transfer  your FBAnext.xpz to xbox and see if works.

• Like 1

Just take the FBAnext.xpz from "media" folder in the "Fba next" directory in your xbox, open it with xpz tools 2 and extract the folder srcintfSkinfbanext-bg-all.png to your desktop. Replace the wallpaper with the picture you want and and put the folder into the xpz tools again. Transfer  your FBAnext.xpz to xbox and see if works.

Edit:Got it working I know what I was doing wrong thank you.

I notice the skin above the rom information is to low how to fix it? how put rom information where it says cave.